I was born on 29th January 1975 in Cesky Brod, Czechoslovakia.
I have two siblings sister and brother. I speak and write
czech, english, russian; understand french, german basics
and have turkish and mongolian dictionary :-).
My personal profile:
- shy introvert person, do not expect me to start any conversation
- very critical to others, "not so bad" means excellent
- curt in speech, fast and quietly mumbling
- hospital to friends, experience my open house
- headstrong, but I do not understand why
- hate routine, looking for new experience
- father of Barborka and Linda
My favourite topics and hobbies:
- photography, mainly documentary
- listening all kinds of music, prefer bards
- learning accompaniment guitar
- trekking and traveling, all around the world
- riding bike, in terrain
- cross country skiing, visiting pubs
- playing board games
- playing role-playing games, till early morning
- orienteering, maps, plans
- deep thinking, and dreaming
- sleeping, extremelly enjoying long mornings
- software development, my job
My photo from my trip to Central Asia in summer 2005.
Finally my name is... Petr.
21st September 2014